The Aspley Camera Club welcomes new members and visitors to our club evenings.
- Visitors who are not members of other PSQ affiliated clubs are welcome to attend up to 3 club meetings (within 3 months) as a trial period to help them decide if they wish to join the club. These visitors may not attend outings of the club during that trial period. After that time they are expected to join the club if they wish to keep attending meetings.
- Members of other PSQ affiliated clubs are welcome to attend meetings and also outings depending on availability of places.
- An Associate Membership is available which allows for attendance at meetings and outings but not entry in competitions or voting rights. This may suit new members who would prefer to not commit to a Full Membership when first joining the club.
- Club membership ensures that the club’s Public Liability Insurance covers members, which is especially important during club outings.
- All visitors are to pay the nightly fee which helps to pay for supper and hall hire.
If you decide you would like to join our club, please print, complete and bring the attached membership application form along with you to one of our meeting nights. Alternatively please email the club to get details of direct bank transfers and returning the completed form. Any of our committee members will be happy to help at our meetings with any queries.