The Bracken Ridge Community Hall, 77 Bracken St, Bracken Ridge is adjacent the Brisbane City Council Library.
There is plenty of well lit parking available. Please park in the designated parks in front of the library.
We do not hold meetings on a public holiday. Please check the calendar for the alternative date.
The club newsletter is only available to club members. The newsletter is emailed to all current club members or you can log into the website using your member number and password.
Once logged in, the newsletters can be accessed by clicking on ‘Newsletters’ in the menu.
Visitors are welcome to attend our club meetings.
- Visitors who are not members of other PSQ affiliated clubs are welcome to attend up to 3 club meetings (within 3 months) as a trial period to help them decide if they wish to join the club. These visitors may not attend outings of the club during that trial period. After that time they are expected to join the club if they wish to keep attending meetings.
- Members of other PSQ affiliated clubs are welcome to attend meetings and also outings depending on availability of places.
- An Associate Membership is available which allows for attendance at meetings and outings but not entry in competitions or voting rights. This may suit new members who would prefer to not commit to a Full Membership when first joining the club.
- Club membership ensures that the club’s Public Liability Insurance covers members, which is especially important during club outings.
- All visitors are to pay the nightly fee which helps to pay for supper and hall hire.